Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Beginning

One of my friends, Kristy, has been urging me to create something like this for a couple of months. I finally did it! This blog is just a place for me to keep track of some of my goals for the next 2 1/2 years. It's good accountability, as well as a creative outlet!=) I'll post whenever relevent to something on the list. I'm also including a list of life goals along the bottom, just to remind myself of the long term so I don't get lost in the next 2 1/2 years and forget about life after medical school.

3 comments:

kristyjane06 said...

Yay! You started one! I'm so proud! And I'm happy that I was mentioned! :) I'm looking forward to hearing about your journey these next couple of years!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! :) I've been keeping up on Facebook recently! You'll enjoy writing on here and you might be suprised at how much to like reading others. You'll find specific people that you check often. Hope this finds you well.

SnoWhite said...

Hi Nicole --

Couldn't find your email address, so I am trying to contact you here! Congratulations; you won the Shutterfly photo gift card on my blog this week! Email me at joyinmykitchen@gmail.com, and I can send you your prize info.

Blessings!
SnoWhite
{ps - fun to meet another Minnesotan!}